[Gnso-epdp-team] Question 5 to the Community - clarification needed

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue Jun 15 20:36:07 UTC 2021

Please also note that the preceding section in the Initial Report defines these terms (note, there are also some footnotes that go with these definitions):

  *   "Registrant-based email contact", means “an email for all domains registered by a unique registrant [sponsored by a given Registrar] OR [across Registrars], which is intended to be pseudonymous data when processed by non-contracted parties.
  *   "Registration-based email contact", means “a separate single use email for each domain name registered by a unique registrant, which is intended to be anonymous data when processed by non-contracted parties.

We can make sure that a reference to these definitions is included in the public comment form to make sure that those that only look at the form have the appropriate context.

Best regards,

Caitlin, Berry and Marika