[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed agenda - EPDP Phase 2A Meeting #10 - 11 March 2021

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Tue Mar 9 18:47:00 UTC 2021

Dear EPDP Team,

Please find below the proposed agenda for the next EPDP Phase 2A meeting on Thursday, 11 March at 14:00 UTC.

As a reminder, the following action items<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qLMYb3HC7qGYPQveXbUq5ZSzvedrQ3t8AdVdrRIdrw/edit#gid=0> are outstanding:

OVERDUE: RrSG to respond to questions #8-11 on p. 3 of Google Doc:

OVERDUE: RySG reps to respond to questions #13-17 of Google Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Je23419t1xv7OFgD32-DmBrYknUqtbOt4wktPEj3pko/edit

OVERDUE: EPDP to respond to #18 (SSAC proposal): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Je23419t1xv7OFgD32-DmBrYknUqtbOt4wktPEj3pko/edit

EPDP Team to provide input into the Thought Experiment Table https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Hf-Nt-VMznpGE4WZ7wWaHF8pXdm8qA28OW7Mjr4MH_A/edit#heading=h.gjdgxs by Wednesday, 10 March by 18:00 UTC.

Best regards,

Berry, Marika, and Caitlin

EPDP Phase 2A - Meeting #10
Proposed Agenda
Thursday 11 March 2021 at 14.00 UTC

1.                            Roll Call & SOI Updates (5 minutes)

2.                            Welcome & Chair updates (Chair) (5 minutes)

a.     ICANN org supplemental information on legal / natural study submitted

3.                            Feasibility of unique contacts (15 minutes)

  1.  Whether or not unique contacts to have a uniform anonymized email address is feasible, and if feasible, whether it should be a requirement.
  2.  ii. If feasible, but not a requirement, what guidance, if any, can be provided to Contracted Parties who may want to implement uniform anonymized email addresses.

a.       Update from Legal Committee on definitions and questions referred to Legal Committee on topic of feasibility of unique contacts (Becky)

b.       Confirm next steps

2.                            Legal vs. natural (60 minutes)

  1.  Whether any updates are required to the EPDP Phase 1 recommendation on this topic (“Registrars and Registry Operators are permitted to differentiate between registrations of legal and natural persons, but are not obligated to do so“);
  2.  What guidance, if any, can be provided to Registrars and/or Registries who differentiate between registrations of legal and natural persons.

a.       Update from Legal Committee in relation to questions referred to legal committee on legal / natural (Becky)

b.       Follow up questions to Jamboard brainstorming – Proposal 1a

  *   Review RrSG and RySG responses to leadership follow up questions to input provided on JamBoard (see https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Je23419t1xv7OFgD32-DmBrYknUqtbOt4wktPEj3pko/edit)
  *   EPDP Team to discuss and confirm updates to be made to proposal 1a
  *   Confirm next steps

c.       Review input provided on legal vs natural thought experiment

  *   See https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Hf-Nt-VMznpGE4WZ7wWaHF8pXdm8qA28OW7Mjr4MH_A/edit
  *   Confirm next steps

3.                            Wrap and confirm next EPDP Team meeting (5 minutes):

a.       Meeting #11 Thursday 18 March at 14.00 UTC.

b.       Confirm action items

c.       Confirm questions for ICANN Org, if any

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-epdp-team/attachments/20210309/3680c386/attachment-0001.html>

More information about the Gnso-epdp-team mailing list