[Gnso-epdp-team] Legal/Natural Framing Document

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Mon Mar 22 19:18:11 UTC 2021

Hi all,

In coordination with our Staff colleagues, the Leadership team submits the following legal/natural framing document for EPDP Team consideration:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14Fs3b_Sz1ij3Tiu58uy0C69DWFHAq1Dp/mobilebasic

This is very much a working document intending to capture our current status on the legal/natural issue, including identifying next steps and possible paths forward on developing guidance for registrars who choose to differentiate.

Please review the document prior to our Thursday plenary call and come prepared to discuss, or feel free to contribute on the list.

Thanks and regards,

Keith