[Gnso-epdp-team] [Ext] RE: Google docs reminder

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Wed May 5 19:18:51 UTC 2021

Hi Marc,

GAC reps have been working on the outstanding action items<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qLMYb3HC7qGYPQveXbUq5ZSzvedrQ3t8AdVdrRIdrw/edit#gid=0>; the two documents are linked below:

  1.  By Friday 7 May, EPDP Team to review proposed feasibility of unique contacts write up<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uA_gEGmfyokKOP0Xft7q__RXVK1Ns_IXzSRoPKusm_E/edit> for Initial Report. Please provided comments, suggestions and proposed edits in the form of comments.
  2.  By Friday 7 May, EPDP Team to review updated version of the legal v. natural write up<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tbk4x7LDzqAazO2ABzjPPkR3gsPcPuBSrECQRpg0CdE/edit#heading=h.gjdgxs> and indicate which aspects, if any, your group cannot live with for inclusion in the Initial Report.
  3.  By Friday 7 May, GAC and RrSG Team to review the updated version of the legal v. natural write up<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tbk4x7LDzqAazO2ABzjPPkR3gsPcPuBSrECQRpg0CdE/edit#heading=h.gjdgxs> and to indicate to EPDP Team if GAC updated proposal and RrSG table, respectively, need to be included, where it would be included and what aspects it would cover that are currently not addressed in the write up. Please provide your response via the mailing list.

Please note these are the only two documents currently out for review.

Best regards,

Berry, Marika, and Caitlin