[Gnso-epdp-team] Initial Report posted

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Wed May 19 15:55:46 UTC 2021

Dear EPDP Team,

The Support Staff Team has uploaded the Initial Report<https://docs.google.com/document/d/10fnhz7FvAGU069sGop_sQ2L-iZ6GVpurMAVWXsC9Qls/edit?usp=sharing> into the EPDP Team Google Folder<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TW3Z-s6DzS2QsV_VwJ6iUQTvKVIXQrmG>.

As Berry noted during yesterday’s call, the Initial Report includes all of the requisite sections, but the substance of the Team’s recommendations/guidance has not been included as we are working through those sections via separate documents.

As a reminder, you can find all current documents under review in the EPDP Team Google Folder<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TW3Z-s6DzS2QsV_VwJ6iUQTvKVIXQrmG>. Staff regularly archives the older versions that are no longer under review.

For now, we recommend concentrating on this week’s homework<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qLMYb3HC7qGYPQveXbUq5ZSzvedrQ3t8AdVdrRIdrw/edit#gid=0>, but we wanted to alert you that the partially-completed Initial Report has been posted for anyone who is interested.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Berry, Marika, and Caitlin