[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed agenda - EPDP Team meeting #41 on Thursday 2 September at 14.00 UTC

Steve Crocker steve at shinkuro.com
Wed Sep 1 18:27:58 UTC 2021

Keith, et al

SSAC submitted comments on the Initial Report and also published its
comments in SAC 118.  As a matter of form, it feels appropriate for us to
submit a minority report that covers the same points so that our previous
comments move forward in sync with the positions of the other
constituencies.

It will take us a few days to package up our comments, so we'll aim to get
it done no later than 10 Sept.

Thanks,

Steve