[GNSO-EPDPP2-SmallTeam] Proposed Agenda - EPDP Phase 2 Small Teammeeting on Monday 7 November at 14.00 UTC

Sarah Wyld swyld at tucows.com
Mon Nov 7 13:32:08 UTC 2022

Hi Marika,

I do think we should add one other thing to the outstanding issues section. Re sending requests to the Rr via email, the current text may have the unintended consequence of preventing the transmission even via encrypted email, we should avoid that. I left a comment in the shared doc and hope we can discuss it together today.

Thanks,

--
Sarah Wyld, CIPP/E

Policy & Privacy Manager