[GNSO-EPDPP2-SmallTeam] FW: RDRS Draft Legal Terms

Steve Crocker steve at shinkuro.com
Wed Oct 4 14:29:57 UTC 2023

Yuko, et al,

Thanks.  The answer seems to be a pro forma recitation that applies to any
use of any ICANN system.  I was asking what behaviors *specific to the use
of the RDRS* might trigger corrective action.  One possible example is:

   - Flooding the system with inappropriate requests.  (This leaves open
   the question of what an inappropriate request might be, but as a start
   let's assume they are requests that a registrar finds objectionable because
   it's predictable the registrar will not honor them, and that should be
   obvious to the requester.)

I'm having trouble thinking of other examples as I type this; perhaps
others can add some.

Steve