[gnso-gac-closed-generics] Closed Generics Ongoing Asynchronous Work

Kathy Kleiman Kathy at KathyKleiman.com
Sun Dec 11 15:08:02 UTC 2022

Hi Melissa,

Tx you for this summary.  Does the list below mean we are not continuing
our input on Asynchronous Work #1,
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RoioR15xJ_YsUPZIxlzc2YUuJDAVCWA-iXufJIcgku8/edit

I worked hard to respond to this section, and see thoughtful answers by
others that I was looking forward to discussing.

/Will we be continuing our work with Asynchronous Work #1? /

Best, Kathy