[gnso-gac-closed-generics] Additional context and background for closed generic gTLDs

Jeff Neuman jeff at jjnsolutions.com
Mon Nov 7 15:27:17 UTC 2022

Kathy,

In the spirit of also not rehashing old arguments (and adhering to my own rule), all I will say is that there are two sides to every debate and you have faithfully presented one side.  The other side is also just as important and claims that the issues you have presented do not in fact exist.  This is why we are here today.  If it was as straight forward as you have presented then it would have been wrapped up already.

Sincerely,

Jeff

[cid:image001.png at 01D8F293.828DE040]
Jeffrey J. Neuman