[gnso-gac-closed-generics] Proposed upcoming meetings | Facilitated Dialogue on the topic of Closed Generics gTLDs sessions

Melissa Peters Allgood melissa.allgood at icann.org
Tue Nov 8 20:57:48 UTC 2022

Hi all,

Thank you for your feedback and patience as we strive to find workable times for upcoming discussions.

Our next 90-minute call will occur the week of 14 November. During this call we will discuss outstanding matters pertaining to the Participant Commitments, including items 1-4. It is of the utmost importance that we find a time where maximum participation is possible. Scheduling two calls to cover the same material is less than ideal.

All have agreed to record calls for the exclusive use of this group. For those who cannot make a call, zoom recordings and transcripts will be available moving forward.

We will not meet the week of 28 November due to the IGF but will move forward with two calls in December. We will share details and additional asynchronous work in the coming days.

We recognize that some of the suggested meeting times come with pain and appreciate your willingness to be flexible. Terri will follow this email with a doodle for our next call, the week of 14 November.

Many thanks,
Melissa