[gnso-gac-closed-generics] UPDATE on Proposed upcoming meetings & group information | Facilitated Dialogue on the topic of Closed Generics gTLDs sessions

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Tue Nov 15 15:14:41 UTC 2022

Dear all,

We wanted to share a few things as a follow up to the 14 November 2022 meeting with the group. See below for updates regarding wiki page, upcoming meetings, and Board Liaison. Next steps regarding Participant Commitments, inputs on Alan’s proposal, and additional asynchronous work are forthcoming.

Wiki page update<https://community.icann.org/x/6gTVD>
Some pages have been “locked” and only accessible to representatives of this group and staff support until the work has concluded. Others are “unlocked” and can be seen by all.
To access the locked wiki pages, you will need to make sure you are logged into the wiki. Please reach out to me if help is needed.

Current locked pages:

  *   Documents
  *   Problem statement & briefing paper
  *   Recording, attendance, & mailing list archives

Locked pages will have the red lock icon and it will be seen as “locked”
[cid:image001.png at 01D8F8D2.A944AB20]

Unlocked pages will have the gray icon and be seen as “unlocked”
[cid:image002.png at 01D8F8D2.A944AB20]

Upcoming Meetings
Please see below dates and times for upcoming meetings. Additional remote meetings may need to take place in January 2023.

  *   28 Nov – cancelled due to IGF
  *   05 December at 12:30 UTC
  *   12 December at 12:30 UTC
  *   19 December at 20:00 UTC

Calendar invites will go out shortly.

Board Liaison

The group reached general agreement to request a Board Liaison. We will leave this matter open to further discussion until Thursday, 17 November 2022 16:00 UTC. Without clear disagreement by that time, we will proceed to request a Board Liaison on behalf of this group.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri