[gnso-gac-closed-generics] Doodle | Facilitated Dialogue on Closed Generics

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Sat Oct 15 01:54:08 UTC 2022

Many thanks Terri ..

Unfortunately it’s a difficult week for me ..
I will be in LA from 30 Oct – 4 Nov for the ICANN Board meeting held on October 31st back-to-back with the Contracted Parties House event from 1-4 Nov. ..
Given the ongoing meetings and the time zone, I will do my best to join the call at the time agreed by other colleagues ..
Please excuse me in advance in case I’m not able to make it ..
Will the call be recorded? Apologies if this was already mentioned in Mary’s email and I overlooked it ..

Kind Regards
--Manal