[gnso-gac-closed-generics] Participant Commitments

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Mon Oct 17 09:07:00 UTC 2022

Dear all

Thanks for circulating this.

Regarding the first 4 bullet points: I feel both GAC and GNSO have, in their exchanges with the Board and amongst each other, set the general parameters of this dialogue.

I don't think we should rephrase that here, inter alia, because any rephrasing changes the nuances we have agreed at SO/AC level.

We are here to conduct our business within those general parameters. Hence I would suggest we delete those bullets and include perhaps links to the correspondence had so far.

Kindly

jorge