[gnso-gac-closed-generics] Participant Commitments Update

Melissa Peters Allgood melissa.allgood at icann.org
Wed Oct 19 20:46:58 UTC 2022

Hello all,

Thank you for your continued inputs on the Participant Commitments document. This document was created for your reactions, as ultimately these are commitments you will make to one another and to this process. If you haven’t done so already, I encourage you to review the document and respond to one another.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G2JaSPQF6qus_UpsJg3M5ggx5tp0keya7L8WokMREQw/edit

As for our meeting to discuss this document, the week of 31 October has failed to produce a slot with full participant availability. It is essential that all can collaborate on these commitments, so we’ve adjusted the timeline. The document will now remain open through 4 November, and I ask you to be on the lookout for a new doodle for the week of 7 November.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out with questions.

Thanks,
Melissa