[gnso-gac-closed-generics] Closed Generics Updates - 14 April 2023

Jeff Neuman jeff at jjnsolutions.com
Wed Apr 19 12:33:11 UTC 2023

But Greg, there is a reason why we have laws and only certain of them are able to be enforced by private parties in a contract.  A legal finding of liability in most countries provides due process for a hearing on the merits of the dispute.  However, the unilateral determination by one party that another is in “violation of law” does not give the types f due process that should be required if you terminating a registry.

More to follow.

[cid:image001.png at 01D97299.90B4A1A0]
Jeffrey J. Neuman
Founder & CEO