[gnso-gac-closed-generics] FOR INPUT: Participant Red Lines Table

Christian Wheeler christian.wheeler at icann.org
Mon Apr 24 16:41:01 UTC 2023

Hello all,

Thank you for engaging in today’s call, moving through the Discussion Draft v2<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wtLVcyWhyrCaYl1iqlAncaIyrqpS--0aPCTjpwMue7I/edit?usp=sharing> document.

During today’s exercise, each of you used your raised hands reactions to indicate whether a particular framework element represents a “red line” for you (i.e. it must be included, or excluded, in order for you to stand behind the final framework) or whether it presents strong concerns for you (i.e. not disagreement with the element itself, but concerns pertaining to the text, its placement, implementability, etc.). For the framework elements we discussed today, your various positions have been captured in this Participant Red Lines Table<https://docs.google.com/document/d/14Iw5dya1WywzeuVBjBfSYDQ80MT-2wCJNPbeNl4kbzw/edit?usp=sharing> document, which can also be found in your Shared Drive<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ADxIsih3dRLJUk9PVA>.

Please review this Participant Red Lines Table<https://docs.google.com/document/d/14Iw5dya1WywzeuVBjBfSYDQ80MT-2wCJNPbeNl4kbzw/edit?usp=sharing> document, and where you see your name, add a comment providing your rationale for your red line/concern. Please provide your rationale as soon as possible.

We also encourage you to look ahead at the entire table document, as we will continue today’s exercise for the remaining framework elements on our Wednesday call (4/26 at 20 UTC). Thank you all for your participation, and if you have any questions please let us know.

Kind Regards,
Christian (on behalf of Melissa Allgood and the staff team supporting this Facilitated Dialogue)