[gnso-gac-closed-generics] UPDATE to one meeting date | February and March 2023 | Facilitated Dialogue on Closed Generics calls

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Thu Feb 2 20:42:57 UTC 2023

Hello,

We wanted to get your calendars updated as soon as possible. Monday, 13 February 2023 at 20:00 UTC has a clash with other meetings for several in our group. No other time that day would work for the time zones. Due to this, we have rescheduled one meeting from Monday, 13 February 2023 to Tuesday, 14 February at 20:00 UTC, see attached .ics and please make sure to update your calendars.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri

**We are sending in advance to get dates on everyone’s calendar.

Dear all,

Please find the .ics attachments and dates below for the Facilitated Dialogue on Closed Generics calls. Please download them to your calendar. Calls are 90 minutes each.

The dates are as follows:

  *   06 February 2023 at 12:30 UTC (invite sent separately)
  *   14 February 2023 at 20:00 UTC (changed from 13 Feb to 14 Feb – same time)
  *   20 February 2023 – No meeting
  *   27 February 2023 12:30 UTC
  *   06 March 2023 at 20:00 UTC

The email invitation for each call will be sent out closer to the date of the meeting. The next call is taking place on 06 February 2023 and the invitation has been sent out separately.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri