[gnso-gac-closed-generics] Closed Generics Update 22 Feb 23

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Tue Feb 28 20:23:02 UTC 2023

Dear Melissa and all

Just to be sure: I feel the framework questions seem general enough to cover all issues and questions we have discussed so far under the three blocks that we used to structure our discussions (aka application, evaluation, enforcement/monitoring).

If there is any intention in their formulation to change the scope and/or to exclude any of the issues we discussed so far I would request that this is made explicit and that we can discuss this – at least for nonnative speakers it’s a bit hard to make this call…

Kindly

Jorge