[gnso-gac-closed-generics] Closed Generics Homework for 16 January Meeting

Melissa Peters Allgood melissa.allgood at icann.org
Tue Jan 10 16:38:09 UTC 2023

Hello all,

I’ve taken the liberty of ensuring all asynchronous work is numbered. We are currently navigating a few topics in parallel that I hope to eventually merge. All work can be found in your documents wiki.  <https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=218464720>

Homework for 16 January Meeting
Please review and contribute to the following three documents:

  1.  Asychronous Work #5<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ld-Ro23ARR4HKJfBSh3cZ2IgTtkL2uPf5weUpMK1BtQ/edit>. This is a set of framework assumptions for your reaction.

  1.  Asychrnous Work #6<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ad-tdH54zbAEWaymSyIHsInEP4GaufVZuPQ8ruuH948/edit>. The next step in our use case analysis.

  1.  Participant Commitments<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AauD8GrQz4saYf2WKKfL7UclWZvjNuUD6YC8AjISWK4/edit>. These have been updated based on the discussion had on our 9 January call. Propose edits/add comments to section 13, if necessary. Based on inputs we will determine if these need further discussion or can be finalized on the maling list.

Other Outstanding Work
If you haven’t done so already, please review and contribute to:

  1.  Asynchronous Work #4<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pLDQfWtxx_g56v1xATL5oy2lFANMmYK9PPijesVjDkw/edit>. This is the GPI Framework exercise and we will use this to build upon outputs from our 16 January discussions.

  1.  Asynchronous Work #3<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VxpzfinKoKOjMUduIO5d3bDTD5z4itADdTFD926iU0Q/edit>. For those who shared use cases on our 9 January call, please ensure your inputs are properly reflected in this document.

After our 16 January call, we hope to share a high-level framework which will allow each of you to identify questions that need to be addressed, as well as possible answers to those questions, all in prepartion for our F2F later this month. More to come.

Many thanks for your continued hard work!

All the best,
Melissa