[gnso-gac-closed-generics] REMINDER - Group Dinner Tonight | Meeting Logistics | Facilitated Dialogue on closed generics face-to-face meeting

Arnaud Franquinet arnaud.franquinet at gandi.net
Sat Jan 28 11:43:41 UTC 2023

Yes, thank you very much for everything Terri.
It was my first participation in an Icann working group and
honestly, I was impressive to see how you support and
manage the group to get ''substantive marrow'' (as a famous
French philosopher used to say) from these many inputs.
Congratulations and thank you for such a nice dinner.
It was a real pleasure to meet you all, I mean in real life and
not just on a screen.
Regards,
Arnaud