[gnso-gac-closed-generics] SubPro recommendation on web site

Jeff Neuman jeff at jjnsolutions.com
Thu Jun 1 09:07:42 UTC 2023

Thanks Alan those are the sections which we modified based on icann board/staff input to the draft final report.

Instead of a specific recommendation for having a Microsite or something like that, can we not just refer to this recommendation in our framework and state that as part of implementation this would include the ability to easily identify and obtain information about applications for closed generics.

Whether that is in the form of a microsite or whatever mechanism that is at then current time deemed appropriate by icann org, we should not be delving any further into the weeds.

Thanks again Alan for pulling this out.