[gnso-gac-closed-generics] Draft Framework for Closed Generic gTLD & ICANN77 Sessions

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at dcms.gov.uk
Thu Jun 8 18:24:00 UTC 2023

Good evening

Thanks so much Melissa for your mail and for Mary's constructive input.

I agree with Jaosn; it would be really excellent to at least hear from the
Board during the Monday meeting (though respect of course not a formal
view) and of course are esteemed Org colleagues.

On the Session process, I would join with Jeff in perhaps proposing that
after an introduction to the Framework by Org (not least on some background
to issue) that we all (as participants) be given the opportunity to say a
few words; I think it would look odd if we just sat there.

best

Nigel