[gnso-gac-closed-generics] ALAC/At-Large at Today's Meeting

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Sat Mar 11 14:50:51 UTC 2023

Hello Greg,

This is noted. How exciting (concert)!

Safe travels and see you soon in Cancún,

Terri

From: gnso-gac-closed-generics <gnso-gac-closed-generics-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of "Greg Shatan [NARALO]" <gregshatanalac at gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, March 11, 2023 at 9:45 AM
To: "gnso-gac-closed-generics at icann.org" <gnso-gac-closed-generics at icann.org>
Subject: [gnso-gac-closed-generics] ALAC/At-Large at Today's Meeting

All,

I will be participating in today's meeting remotely.  (I will be joining you all in Cancun tomorrow, but tonight I will be in playing in a concert in New York, with the Manhattan Wind Ensemble [eventbrite.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.eventbrite.com/e/manhattan-wind-ensembles-winter-concert-revolution-rising-tickets-562664323137__;!!PtGJab4!5tzvXZuuHETwZiFAHgCFU6-NgBcgEKkVmFQkDQOMqb1pOrwcujxJKRRaT0bJlkdBi6aVFnRde-uXs2Io2rhwJ1VQiepR5qiL$>.)

Since Alan Greenberg will be in the room and I will not, it makes sense for Alan to be the primary representative of At-Large/ALAC at today's meeting.  I will sit at the virtual "little desk in the corner."  Alan and I will coordinate behind the scenes, as we did before, but in reverse order, and I'm happy to participate more actively at any point where I'm told it is appropriate to do so.

I look forward to our upcoming meeting!
"OPEN MINDS FOR CLOSED GENERICS"

Best regards,

Greg