[gnso-gac-closed-generics] [Ext] Re: Closed Generics Scheduling Update

Kathy Kleiman kathy at dnrc.tech
Mon Mar 13 23:09:10 UTC 2023

Hi Melissa and All,

I am a bit dismayed.  I did write to Melissa earlier today and learned
that no second meeting was planned.  Otherwise, I would have shared that
I leave on Wednesday morning and could meet tomorrow, Tuesday AM.

But I will be en route on Wednesday AM/.  While I //can attend /on
Thursday AM remotely/, /I would have preferred to join you in person
(and would have done so had we planned this meeting earlier).

Regards, Kathy

Kathy Kleiman
President, Domain Name Rights Coalition