[gnso-gac-closed-generics] Closed Generics Dialogue Documents

Kathy Kleiman Kathy at KathyKleiman.com
Tue May 2 19:35:21 UTC 2023

Hi Melissa,

Tx you for your detailed recent emails.  I have a question.   As I
understand it, we start our discussion tomorrow on Discussion Draft v2,
*Section IV*, Evaluating a Closed Generic gTLD Application,
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wtLVcyWhyrCaYl1iqlAncaIyrqpS--0aPCTjpwMue7I/edit

If that is right, then after Section IV, we move to Section V,
Contracting & Post-Delegation Review. /After Section V, do we return to
the top of the document, the summary /Sections I and II, General
Principles and Definitions /or will these summary sections be revised or
replaced in light of our recent and upcoming work in Sections III to V?
/

Best and tx, Kathy