[GNSO-GGP-WG] NOTE re: Please Complete | Doodle | GNSO Guidance Process for Applicant Support

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Mon Nov 7 21:58:17 UTC 2022

Dear WG members,

As noted in my welcome message, please complete the options in the poll to indicate your availability at each time slot/day for a recurring meeting every two weeks – not just for the kick-off meeting.  So, for example:

If you select Thursday, 17 November at 1500 UTC, then we will assume you are available also on Thursday, 01 December at 1500 UTC, and so on.
If you select Monday, 21 November at 1500 UTC then we will assume you are available also on Monday, 05 December at 1500 UTC, and so on.

However, we realize that some of you may not be able to find recurring options in this poll.  If that is the case, please let us know by sending us a note on this list.

Kind regards,
Julie