[GNSO-GGP-WG] CPWG feedback

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 18:12:36 UTC 2023

Hi everyone

I am attaching a summary of the discussion that came up between myself and
the weekly CPWG meeting following our GGP presentation and report to the WG
team which will follow after each of our now weekly GGP sessions.

I will speak to these notes as required, but it is for any spare-time
reading before our next sssion to give you a feel about our community
concern and also my personal views on the topics we are discussing. The WG
is very enthused about the ASP and this shows in the great feedback that we
are getting.

*Maureen Hilyard*

Development Consultant

Cook Islands Internet Action Group