[GNSO-GGP-WG] GGP @ ICANN77

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Mon Apr 24 18:05:15 UTC 2023

Thanks Terri for the helpful response on the GGP meeting at ICANN77!

Maureen,

Per the action item captured during last week’s GGP meeting, staff will send a revised streamlined working document by COB tomorrow.  I apologize that this will be short notice before your Wednesday meeting, but it is taking some time to synthesize the content whilst taking into consideration all of the comments.

Kind regards,
Julie