[GNSO-GGP-WG] [Ext] Re: RESPONSE REQUESTED: Attendance at GGP Meeting on 09 Oct/IGF Conflict

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Thu Sep 21 16:04:52 UTC 2023

Thank you Maureen, this is noted.

Kind regards,
Julie

From: Maureen Hilyard <maureen.hilyard at gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 11:25 AM
To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [GNSO-GGP-WG] RESPONSE REQUESTED: Attendance at GGP Meeting on 09 Oct/IGF Conflict

I cannot attend the meeting on 9 Oct

Maureen

On Fri, 22 Sept 2023, 2:47 am Julie Hedlund, <julie.hedlund at icann.org<mailto:julie.hedlund at icann.org>> wrote:
Dear Working Group members,

As noted during the last GGP WG meeting, some WG members will be attending the IGF meeting in Japan on 09 October, in conflict with our WG meeting on the same day.  In order to help us with our planning for that meeting, please take a moment to respond on the list to the following questions:

_____ I cannot attend the GGP WG meeting on 09 October.

_____ I can attend the GGP WG meeting on 09 October at 15:00 UTC.

_____ I can attend the GGP WG meeting on   09 October at 20:00 UTC.

Please respond by Monday, 25 September at 14:00 UTC so that we can announce at the GGP meeting at 15:00 UTC that day whether we will cancel the meeting on 09 October, or if we will proceed with the meeting on 09 October and, if so at what time.

Kind regards,
Steve and Julie