[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Joining GNSO WG on Curative Rights Protection for IGOs and INGOs

Imran imran at UISoc.org
Mon Aug 11 09:10:06 UTC 2014

Dear Andrew Rosener and Paul Raynor,

With reference to the membership for this WG, and agenda items of the
today's meeting 'Roll Call / Statements of Interest', your SOI is still not
posted on line. Have you submitted your online SOI, otherwise, I would
encourage you to arrange some time and submit your SOI through this link "
<https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/GNSO+Statements+of+Interest+%28
SOI%29>
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/GNSO+Statements+of+Interest+%28S
OI%29". You will need to use your Login ID and Password to access this space
within the Wiki site. I think this will help you during Roll Call.

Thanking you and Best Regards

Imran Ahmed Shah

Founder & Executive Member

Linguistic Internet Council, Urdu Internet Society

Internet Governance Forum of Pakistan

Lahore, Pakistan