[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Proposed final version of WG letter to GNSO Stakeholder Group/Constituency chairs

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Dec 8 15:20:10 UTC 2014

Dear WG members,

Please reply to the list if you have any concerns or comments about the
latest version of the proposed WG letter to all GNSO SG/C chairs soliciting
input on our work. This is the version sent by Jim to the WG mailing list on
Friday 5 December (see below). If possible please send those concerns or
comments (if any) by today (Monday) so that we can prepare a clean final
version for Phil and Petter to send to the SG/C chairs as soon as possible.

ICANN staff will also work with Phil and Petter to reformat/re-address the
letter for sending to other ICANN Supporting Organizations and Advisory
Committees.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong