[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] PLEASE RESPOND ASAP -- Revised Draft of Letter to Council regarding GAC Communique

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Wed Nov 5 22:28:51 UTC 2014

I guess we could drill down a bit on the substance/procedures matter – although my guess is that they haven’t even thought about it, and were meaning to say that they want a new CRP for IGOs rather than any modified version of the UDRP.

What do others think?

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW