[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] PLEASE RESPOND ASAP -- Revised Draft of Letter to Council regarding GAC Communique

Lori Schulman lori.schulman at ascd.org
Thu Nov 6 18:22:30 UTC 2014

I support keeping the question in the letter.  In my view, the more that we can frame the issue with relevant questions, the better.

Lori S. Schulman * General Counsel
1703 North Beauregard Street

Alexandria, VA  22311-1714

P 703-575-5678 * Lori.Schulman at ascd.org<mailto:Lori.Schulman at ascd.org>