[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Article 6ter and Enforcement -- US position

Mike Rodenbaugh mike at rodenbaugh.com
Mon Nov 10 23:16:04 UTC 2014

The IB is administered by WIPO.  WIPO's 6ter pages are here:
http://www.wipo.int/article6ter/en/general_info.htm
http://www.wipo.int/article6ter/en/legal_texts/article_6ter.html
http://www.wipo.int/article6ter/en/

Search page for WIPO database is here:  http://www.wipo.int/ipdl/en/6ter/

If you just leave all fields blank and hit 'Search', then you get the
entire list of 3057 records.

Hope this helps.

Mike Rodenbaugh
RODENBAUGH LAW