[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Question about WG facilitated session in Singapore (ICANN52)

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Nov 18 18:02:21 UTC 2014

Thanks to everyone who¹s responded so far - for everyone else, please do
let me know if you¹re planning on attending (whether in person or remotely
- we will have full remote participation facilities available, much as
you¹ll have been used to with the regular WG calls).

Cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director