[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Sub-Groups: volunteering and how they will work

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed Sep 24 17:39:11 UTC 2014

Dear WG members,

Following up on our call of earlier today, here is some further information
on the three Sub-Groups A, B & C (please refer to the attached document,
which was also sent around yesterday and used on the call, to see each
Sub-Group¹s assigned tasks and staff suggestions for various steps
associated with each task).

Volunteers:

> A - Petter Rindforth. Kristine Dorrain. Jim Bikoff, Jay Chapman, Nat Cohen
>  B - Phil Corwin, Paul Keating, George Kirikos, Imran Ahmed Shah
>  C - Mike Rodenbaugh

Please email me if you¹d like to join the work of one of these groups! In
particular, it will be good to get more volunteers for Sub-Group C.

How the Sub-Groups will Work:
* Please let me or Steve Chan know if your Sub-Group will require assistance
with setting up calls, record keeping or the actual research tasks at hand.
In addition, either one of us will be happy to sit in on or facilitate a
Sub-Group call if the scheduling permits it, and of course provided that
your group would welcome it.
* Staff will send an email to each Sub-Group so that each member of that
group will have one another¹s email addresses. We can also create a wiki
page for each group to record/upload its work and results.
* As mentioned on the call, most of the background documents needed are
already on the WG wiki ­ please let us know if there are documents missing
you would like to see there, or if you have difficulty finding any of them.
* Finally, as Petter noted at the end of our call, there will be no WG
meeting next week (1 October), to enable each Sub-Group to conduct its
business with a view toward reporting back to the full WG on its progress on
8 October.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong