[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Update and next meeting

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Apr 20 19:14:25 UTC 2015

Dear WG members,

This note is to inform you all that at its last meeting on 16 April, the
GNSO Council approved the proposed amendment to our WG charter, without any
modification to the language as proposed:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/council/resolutions#201504. Thanks go to Susan
Kawaguchi, our WG liaison from the GNSO Council, for proposing the motion
and to Phil Corwin, our WG co-chair and GNSO Council member, for
facilitating its passage through the Council process.

Also, please note that the next WG meeting is being scheduled for Wednesday
29 April 2015, at the usual time of 1600 UTC. The GNSO Secretariat will send
out the usual notice and calendar invitations shortly, and the
co-chairs/staff will send out a suggested agenda before the call as well.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director