[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Document for discussion (Re: WG meeting this Wednesday)

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Tue Aug 4 21:45:48 UTC 2015

Dear WG Members,

As Mary indicated, staff is now circulating the attached short list of
experts with links to their qualifications. Please note that we are still in
contact with three of the individuals on the list to continue to gauge their
ability to provide expertise to this project, level of interest,
availability, and rates. The hope is that one or more of these individuals
can join John Bellinger and David Stewart in what staff feels is the
collection of qualified candidates for the WG to select amongst.

Best,
Steve

Steven Chan
Sr. Policy Manager