[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Agenda and documents for WG call on Wednesday 7 January 2015

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed Jan 7 08:20:18 UTC 2015

Dear WG members,

Just a reminder about the note and requests below, from the last WG call on
17 December. For your convenience, the draft text from 2007 relating to a
possible alternative dispute resolution procedure (DRP) is also attached to
this email. On the upcoming WG call, the co-chairs and staff will update
everyone on progress to date, and I expect that discussions will pick up
from where we left off on 17 December.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong