[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Scheduling WG call for this week

Jay Chapman jay at digimedia.com
Mon Jan 12 18:54:28 UTC 2015

Thanks for asking, Mary. I am at the event & will not be on the call this
Wednesday.

Jay Chapman
Digimedia
On Jan 12, 2015 9:35 AM, "Mary Wong" <mary.wong at icann.org> wrote:

> Dear WG members,
>
> We understand that a number of WG members are at an industry conference
this week, and our co-chairs are hoping shortly to circulate an initial
draft discussion paper that compares the UDRP/URS with possible grounds
applicable to IGOs (as a follow up from the WG discussion last week). As
such, can you please reply to this note if you are NOT able to participate
on a WG call this week?