[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] MP3 IGO WG - Wednesday, 28 january 2015 at 1700 UTC

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Wed Jan 28 20:50:10 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording for IGO-INGO Access to Curative Rights Protection Mechanisms Working Group call on Wednesday, 28 January 2015  at 1700 UTC at:

On page: http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-igo-ingo-crp-access-28jan15-en.mp3
<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#dec>http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#j<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#jan>an<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#jan>

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
George Kirikos - Individual
Petter Rindforth – IPC
Phil Corwin – BC
Val Sherman - IPC
Gary Campbell - GAC
Jay Chapman – Individual
David Heasley – IPC
Alexander Lehrman - Individual
Paul Keating - NCUC
Paul Tattersfield - Individual
Osvaldo Novoa – ISPCP
David Cake – GNSO Vice Chair
Imran Ahmed Shah -
Jim Bikoff- IPC
Lori Schulman  - NPOC

Apologies:
Kathy Kleiman - NCUC
David Maher – RySG

ICANN staff:
Mary Wong
Steve Chan
Nathalie Peregrine

Wiki page:
https://community.icann.org/x/97rhAg

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Nathalie

-------------------------------

 Adobe Connect chat transcript for Wednesday, 28 January 2015:

Nathalie  Peregrine:Dear all, welcome to the  IGO-INGO Curative Rights Protection PDP WG Meeting on the 28 January 2015
  Gary Campbell:Hi Nathalie
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Hello Gary and Petter!
  Petter Rindforth:Hi All!
  Osvaldo Novoa:Hello all
  Osvaldo Novoa:All, unfortunatelly I won't be able to join the WG F2F meeting in Singapore.
  Mary Wong 2:Hi all - sorry I'm late; operator insisted I had the wrong call time and was 5 hours too early! :)
  Jay Chapman:Hi All
  George Kirikos:Hi everyone.
  George Kirikos:It took a few tries to get into the Adobe again.
  Mary Wong 2:It's 1 a.m. in Singapore so believe me, I'd prefer the call to be 5 hours later :) :)
  Paul Tattersfield:Hi All,  whois the confrence leader they sometimes ask for with the passcode?
  Mary Wong 2:I'm getting a bad echo
  Mary Wong 2:OK fixed
  Nathalie  Peregrine:So it must have been my line then, apologies,I'll be muted from now on
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Paul Keating has joined the call
  Osvaldo Novoa:The audio is a not very clear. Is it just me?
  George Kirikos:9:30 am Friday Singapore time is 8:30 pm Eastern time on THURSDAY (Feb 12).
  George Kirikos:(Eastern Time = Toronto, NYC, etc.)
  George Kirikos:I'd agree with having them as observers.
  Mary Wong 2:@George, sorry - we'll add clarification that it's Singapore time and date on the agenda
  George Kirikos:It'd be a long night as 5:30 pm Singapore time is 6:30 am Toronto/NYC time.
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Alexanfer Lernab has joined the call
  Mary Wong 2:So far, besides the IGOs, we have responses from the ISP and IP constituencies of the GNSO
  Philip Corwin:I am traveling next Wednesday, as are many others
  George Kirikos:Is it possible to start the meeting earlier in the day in Singapore? (i.e. if folks in Singapore have nothing in the morning) E.g. 7:00 am or 7:30 am?
  George Kirikos:(might make it more convenient for those in North American participating via remote)
  George Kirikos:(start earlier, and end earlier)
  Paul Keating:Mary, have the responses received thus far been distributed?  If so could you please resend to me as I have noothing in my inbox.
  David Cake:I would rather not start as early as 7 or 7.30.
  George Kirikos:That'd make it a bit better, as 8:30 pm to 6:30 am Eastern time in NYC/Toronto might be rough for some.
  George Kirikos:Oops, it's actually 8:30 pm to 4:30 am
  Lori Schulman:Sorry for joining late.
  Mary Wong 2:We'll check on the start time - whether it can be changed. Will revert ASAP.
  George Kirikos:Not as bad as I thought.
  George Kirikos:5:30 pm to 1:30 am for those in Pacific Time (LA, SF, etc.)
  David Cake:I would echo Phils comments. end of a long week.
  Lori Schulman:As an East Coaster who can't attend in person, I am planning to pull the all nighter.  The next day is Saturday.  I can sleep.
  Paul Keating:Singapore is GMT+8 so no problem for Europeans on call-in
  George Kirikos:Lori: the next day is Friday, actually.
  Lori Schulman:Oh, right.  I forgot about the dateline.  No worries.  I will still do it.
  George Kirikos:Friday 9:30 am Singapore time = THURSDAY 8:30 pm Thursday.
  David Cake:And in my experience, starting earlier will mean we are less effective at the end of the day.
  George Kirikos:Will we have Adobe and/or video during the session? (video so we can see any whiteboards, etc?)
  Nathalie  Peregrine:We will have the AC room
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Not this one, you will need to access it fromthe MainSchedule on the ICANN website
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Dial in details for remote participation will also be sent to the mailing list over the next few days
  Philip Corwin:Bye all/safe travel
  Jay Chapman:safe travels to those who are
  Alexander Lerman:THANKS
  Osvaldo Novoa:By all
  val sherman:Thanks all
  George Kirikos:Bye everyone.