[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Date of next conference call?

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Thu Jan 29 19:25:19 UTC 2015

Hello George and everyone - as quite a few people are beginning their
travel to Singapore next Wednesday, the next meeting for our WG will
indeed be the all-day session on Friday 13 February (Singapore time;
Thursday evening in North America :)

Do note that Phil will be providing a brief, 15-minute update to the GNSO
during the GNSO¹s traditional weekend working sessions - this will take
place on Saturday at 9:15 a.m. (Singapore time).

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director