[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Date of next conference call?

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Fri Jan 30 08:03:56 UTC 2015

Hi Kristine and everyone,

You didn¹t miss anything because we haven¹t sent them! The GNSO
Secretariat is coordinating and finalizing details with the Meetings and
IT Teams, since we will be running our WG F2F meeting in the meeting venue
and with the overall ICANN meeting set up. We¹ll be sure to send you all
the details as soon as we get them, together with a final copy of the
proposed agenda and hopefully also with confirmations and answers to the
logistical questions that were raised on the call earlier this week.

Cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director