[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] GAC advice and the IGO PDP

Reg Levy reg at mindsandmachines.com
Wed Jul 15 23:54:57 UTC 2015

Paul—

She did answer:

I do not have the definitive list of members of the “small group”

It may be frustrating, but I don’t know what you expect.

+ + +
Reg Levy
VP Compliance + Policy
Minds + Machines

m +1 310 963 7135
w +1 310 730 4104

Current UTC offset: -7

On 15 Jul 2015, at 16:47, Paul at law.es<mailto:Paul at law.es> ZIMBRA <paul at law.es<mailto:paul at law.es>> wrote:

Mary,

I am sorry to push but I did not see an answer to my simple question.  Please list the members of the small group.

Also, with reference to the "which is the agreed forum for the continuing dialogue between the GAC and the NGPC on IGO protections overall" exactly who has agreed to such.

Concerning "The understanding from that meeting is that conversations would continue with Petter, Phil and Mason while the NGPC and “small group” continue to discuss the broader topic" please provide detail concerning the "broader,topic". What is it and what have they been requested to do?

Paul Keating