[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Professor Michael Geist, U. Ottawa

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Wed Jul 29 23:48:24 UTC 2015

I know and would favor reaching out to Prof. Geist and invite him to consider joining the list of well-qualified experts being assembled.

We all look forward to reviewing the list next week and to moving forward expeditiously on the remaining issue of the scope of IGO sovereign immunity.

Best to all, Philip

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW