[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Agenda and documents for next WG call on Wednesday 10 June

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Jun 9 15:34:51 UTC 2015

Dear WG members,

The proposed agenda for our next meeting, scheduled for Wednesday 10 June,
is as follows:
1. Roll call/updates to SOI
2. Discuss and finalize questions for independent legal expert (see attached
for draft document from the WG co-chairs)
3. Planning for WG meeting in Buenos Aires/next steps

It may be that we will not need the full hour; however, Petter and Phil
would like the group to have this call prior to the open meeting we are
scheduled to have in Buenos Aires, on Wednesday 24 June at 10.00 a.m. ART
(local time). For those WG members who will not be present in Buenos Aires,
the usual remote participation facilities will be available, and we¹ll send
call-in and other details prior to the date.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director