[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Next working group call?

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Mar 24 16:12:53 UTC 2015

Hello George and everyone,

This message is to confirm that there will be no Working Group call this
week, 25 March. The next scheduled WG call will be next Wednesday, 1
April. The co-chairs and Mason, working with staff, will use this time to
map out timings and next steps involving coordination and communication
with the GAC and IGOs, among other matters.

Please continue to send your comments, if any, on the proposed IGO follow
up note to the list. If possible, please send these by this Wednesday, 25
March, so that the co-chairs can make a decision as to the document as
soon as possible.

Thank you!

Cheers
Mary