[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] IGO-INGO Curative Rights Protection PDP -- update?

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed Apr 20 01:25:35 UTC 2016

Hello George and everyone,

Thanks very much for following up. I’m pleased to inform you that Professor Swaine has completed his final memo and is cleaning up the document now (e.g. for typographical errors, language consistency etc.) prior to our publication of it. Phil and Petter have been provided with a copy of the text of the final memo (in its unscrubbed form) and have authorized staff to forward the final document upon our receipt of it from Professor Swaine. We hope that this can be done sometime this week so that a Working Group call to discuss as well as to agree on any follow up questions to Professor Swaine can be scheduled.

Cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director