[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Scheduling the next few meetings for our Working Group

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Thu Apr 28 21:52:58 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Due to some scheduling conflicts that have arisen since our last call, our Working Group co-chairs, Petter and Phil, as well as staff would like to propose the following new days and times for the next two Working Group calls:

  *   Thursday 5 May, 1600 UTC, to discuss your feedback and questions for Prof Swaine on his final memo
  *   Thursday 19 May, 1600 UTC (pending Prof Swaine’s availability), to discuss his responses to our feedback and questions

Due, again, to scheduling conflicts, there will not be any Working Group calls on 12 or 26 May (both Thursdays); however, it is likely that we will continue to schedule calls at this time on Thursdays in June, up to the dates of the ICANN56 meeting in Helsinki. As such, please let us know as soon as possible if you absolutely cannot participate in any Working Group calls on these dates and times.

Thank you!

Cheers
Mary

Mary Wong